This page contains answers to commonly asked questions. For further inquiry, please contact info@GCENMedia.com
- What is the date and time of CRExpo?
- Where does CRExpo take place?
- How do I get to CRexpo?
- How do I register for FREE admission?
- How can I register for an exhibit booth?
- When can I setup my booth?
- Why should I attend?
- Who Attend?
1. What is the date and time of CRExpo?
CRExpo will take place on Saturday May 4, 2013.
The Business Speed Networking session will commence at 11:00AM.
The trade show will open at 12:00 PM
2. Where does CRExpo take place?
New York’s Hotel Pennsylvania
401 Seventh Avenue (at 33rd St.)
New York, N.Y. 10001-2062
SkyTop Ballroom, 18th Floor
3. How do I get to CRExpo ?
For detailed info, visit http://www.hotelpenn.com/hotel-map-and-directions.html
4. How do I register for FREE admission?
Please visit http://crec2013-efbevent.eventbrite.com/
Admission to CRExpo is free with pre-registration. Additional cost will be applied for access to seminars. For details about these , please visit our Passes & Prices page under Visitors menu.
5. How can I register for an exhibit booth?
You can register for an exhibit booth via eventbrite at http://crec2013-efbevent.eventbrite.com/
You can also contact us at info@GCENMedia.com or 1-888-795-1538 for more information.
6. When can I setup my booth?
Setup is from 9AM – 10:30AM. We suggest you to setup as early as you can so you can have a chance to network with the other vendors. The table assignments have been organized based on a first come first served basis.
7. Why should I attend?
1. Network with hundreds of exhibitors and businesses for relevant connections in growing your ministry and businesses.
2. Attend seminars and panels to learn about starting and sustaining ministry from industry leaders.
3. Share your ideas, new products and services with hundreds of business owners, pastors and ministry leaders.
8. Who Attend?
Attendees to these events include, but are not limited to, Christians, Entrepreneurs, Young professionals, CEOs, Business Owners, Youth Leaders, Ministries, Christian-owned/operated Businesses and the general public.REGISTER NOW